Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fried oreos and sweet reasons cupcakes

My day so far has fully consisted around cleaning. Cleaning my house, cleaning other peoples houses, ect.. on Sunday I am going out to Sweet Reasons with my best friend Genna, after a session at the gym. Sweet Reasons is a gourmet cupcake store out in town, as seen below.
Although I usually eat a very clean, non processed foods diet, I still eat treats in moderation; Like this fried Oreo I shared with Genna on Fourth of July. 
I am buying my self an iPad mini, I'm not a very materialistic girl, so this was a big decision for me. I never ask much for my birthday. I'd rather have my sisters have everything. I did ask for some glass food containers to store the left over food that I cook though :) My birthday is August 28th

No comments:

Post a Comment